Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Smell the Fresh Coffee Brewing

Ok. Today's the day...I'm starting this blog off fresh. I plan on writing more often, and I plan on writing specifically about coffee (or at least all the experiences I have involving coffee, coffee tables, coffee houses, coffee makers, etc.). I feel invigorated after working at HGTV for almost 6 weeks now-- invigorated to write. I mean I'm getting paid to blog for freaking HGTV. Is that even a real job? (Why yes it is!) So, I'm hoping to start building my blog one week at a time. And I'm really excited to get out into the blog world, now that I now more about it. Can't wait to start writing about coffee!

I think my first post will be about HGTV coffee breaks. What do you think?

4 comments:

Amber said...

I'd love to hear about HGTV coffee breaks....the best gossip occurs during coffee breaks :)

Heidi said...

Sounds like a great place to "restart" to me. I enjoy reading your posts!

Amber said...

Speaking of coffee....I don't know if you like coffee of the iced variety, but one of the blogs I read posted a link on how to make your own iced coffee and I thought of you! http://www.piebirds.org/2011/06/how-to-make-iced-coffee.html

Hilary A. Johnson said...

Yes! I absolutely love iced coffee. I can't wait to check it out! Thanks guys!